The Script

Atom and Ren'py


Atom was the best software to script this game as it easily distinguishes commands and codes with different color schemes. Also, having dark grey as the dominant color allows me to work longer without feeling visually exhausted.


Ren'py was the primary launcher and creator tool I used to construct my Visual Novel. It provides the basic UI/UX layout necessary to create a proper VN experience. It also features a helpful community/forum that helps answer my many questions when exploring the functions of this application. 

Generally, the experience wasn't overly difficult, and I managed to grasp the hang of things after a while. Despite that, I still had issues in creating and maintaining the pathing of the narrative, as it was easy to get lost in piles of code once you go over 1000 lines of it. 

Comments

  1. Excellent post and wonderful blog, this sort of interesting posts I really like, keep it up... Design Sprint Tool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts