Meet the cast 2

Character Concept Art: Cruelty and Mother.





In creating the main antagonist of the game, I had to imagine what it was like to the bully, and base his design off that. Even from the start I was already determined to make the bully a male, given the tendencies and statistics that aggressive bullying usually stems from males.

For his general looks, I decided that a little ruddiness can go a long way in displaying a character's personality. At the same time, I didn't want him looking like a typical ruffian with unkempt hair and clothes so I kept his design clean and proper. After all, bullies are humans too.








The Mother figure of the game is just that; a Mother
figure. There wasn't a lot of thought put into her design, just that she should look like an older version of Misery, sharing similar color schemes and hairstyles.

Considering her role in the game, which is quite small, I decided not to spent too much thinking about her aesthetics and simply based her off her daughter's initial sketches with a few changes to the pose to create a singular figure with an independent vibe.

Comments

Popular Posts